Smokeing Bud on Shrooms

EdwardWong

Hey, I was wondering what smokeing bud(marijuana) on shrooms does to you.. also I was wondering if you can smoke it if your haveing a bad trip and what that will do ^^ Thanks!

I remember the very first time I ate da shrooms and smoked pot too but in the end I was totally stoned and trippin and tried to smoke more but everytime I was going to take a hit my head..in my ears there was this huge buzz and sound that scared me gently and I decided not to go further.

After that Ive done just shrooms and had no buzz or anything SO the point was that yea you can smoke when shroomin but it can have some strange effects.

Or thats what happened to me.

I often get that weird buzzing in my eyes when taking shrooms, must be normal.

Its kinda like feedback with speakers in the way that it gets louder and louder and sounds closer and with me it just suddenly stops, its when i concentrate really hard when ive taken a small amount of shrooms.

Jon

Smoking on mushrooms can do a few things, as does mixing any two drugs. It definitely enhances visuals. There is going to be a green bunny, that lives in your ear. You may name him anything you want, he's going to tell you secrets. Trust in the green bunny, but fear the blue... for he is evil. You may not name him... he must remain nameless, for he is the blue bunny. Beware the tail, staring directly at it will surely cause cataracts. *Flail your arms dramatically at this point*

In case you were wondering, the strange noises that occur following this are infact that of the two bunnies, doing what bunnies do so well... f**kING

*Flail your arms dramatically at this point*

If all else fails, consult Mortician.

after eating shrooms, smoking some bud will kick start your trip as will drinking some beer. you know youre starting your trip when you get some butterflies and start feeling luvly. relax, have a good time and you will be ok.

Smoking bud increases the trip, but i have talked to people who stopped smoking weed because of this combi. They told me that every time they smoked weed afterwards, they got into a bad trip. Something schytzophrenic (whatever). They were sad for they could never smoke a normal joint anymore.

I Smoke Herb When I Buy My Shroom From The Dealer. I Smoke Herb Wile I Chew My Shroom. I Smoke Herb Wile i Wait For The Much To Kick In, And I Smoke Wile I Trip.

I Smoke The Good Herb Marijuana Every Day All The Time For a Long Long Time Now. Only Sunday Morning I dont Smoke Herb Because U Have To Praies God But After Church U Know What I Am Doing ;)

PS. Everyone Click Here As High As U Can Get On The Net

Peace,

Chad

my friend took shrooms then smoked pot and became so nauseus that he through up and had a really bad time. he didnt shrooms for months afterwards.

Back