I guess i need to drink alot...

Zachary_887

Today I went out and found a shroom, I checked it out to see if it passed for a shroom and it did, so I ate it. Nothing happened with it. Earlier about 2 hours ago I went out in the field and found 3 shrooms just like the one before, checked all of them and they passed for shrooms too. I ate all 3 of them and i have felt nothing off of them. I guess i need to just drink alot of juice to feel the effects, because a guy who picks and grows shrooms gave me a shroom and he ate a shroom with me and it made me have a weed high feeling. I left and came back about 2 days later and he told me that, that one shroom had him seeing the carpet wave and a ice chest would breath and crap. I dont know what it is, 4 shrooms today and i feel nothing. The guy told me he'd make me a big tea of them when he gets alot so i guess ill see what that does. Does anyone know what it could be? And yes they are shrooms I'm 100% sure they are, I know i have seen a picture of them on here, i will search for it and leave a link. Thanks....any advice would be good.

eeeuhm, you shouldnt go out in the wild and start eating mushrooms, even if you think you can identify them.... thats all I can say

Dude I have been shroom hunting with a guy that has been eating shrooms now for 2 years himself. So im learning from him. And your telling me that a mushroom with a gold top/gold center with a purple skirt, and the stem bruises greenish blue isnt a shroom????

Back