Im on Medicine

The Baron

I have yet to take Shrooms yet.

I am on medicine for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Insomnia.

The Meds are 400mg's of zoloft A really low dose of Geodon and 15mgs of remeron.

What are some of the possible consequences (If any) of taking Shrooms while on these meds?

It is always hard to say if there are consequences. But in your case I wouldn't risk it. I know from experience that some people get obsessive compulsive disorders during mushroom trips like looking at your face in the mirror and being unable to look away.

Is not just the meds.. there are so many possible consequences when you take shrooms. Please understand that there are people how have no disorder what so ever, use no meds at all, they take shrooms and become totally psychotic. There is no way that i can make a list of consequences, name one and it would be on it. In my opinion shrooms should only be taken by people how are in a very strong state of mind, and ever they should be aware of risks.

I don't know you, and i don't want to judge you, but i think that if anyone needs meds for his/her stand of mind they should really stay far away from shrooms.

I know that this all sounds very dramatic, and maybe if you would take shrooms nothing bad will happen at all, but for me the risk would be to high.

Thanks for the insight, I know a while back I ask my doctors about taking shrooms and he said there's no telling if it would make my OCD worse or better or there may not be any change, he said just take note of the different things that happen.

I know I read in my abnormal psychology book about the possibility of it triggering psychotic behavior in some people.

It may seem kind of dumb but I still want to try them.

I won't take LSD any time soon though, I know one hit of that can give you really bad trips for 12 hours or so.

Back