New at this

sugar

I have never taken magic mushrooms but I really want to. I haven't heard too much about them around where i live and have been trying to read up on it. from your experiences how do u know how much to take, whats usually the price and can u at all possibly O.D? Also how long does an average trip for you last? Please help me Im very interested in this. Thank you! :)

As far as I know, you can't OD on shrooms. I'm no expert so dont take my word for it. I just haven't heard of any instances of folks ODing on the shroomies. Where I'm from the price is similar to that of weed. sometimes a bit more($30 for an 1/8th oz.)The dosage all depends on the shrooms I guess. I'd reccomend starting off with about 3 grams and see how that works out. If you want more after about an hour, go for it. My trips usually last around 5-6 hours, 5-6 very fun-filled hours. Hope I could be of some help to you.

ya, i would actually start with 2-3 grams, and not take more (for ur first time), because different ppl react differently. my first time, i had bout 3 grams, and after 1 hour, i thought the shrooms sucked cause i didnt feel anything, in fact it took them 2 hours to kick in!

and my trip lasted about 8 hours. my friends had already come down by the time i was only peaking!

so that shows you that u never know how u will react, for your first time take a relatively low dosage (2-3 grams). at least thats my advice, im a very careful person.

here in canada, shrooms cost $10 a gram (bout $6 american), but i get them for $5 (bout $3 american dollars) so they're pretty cheap here.

Actually, OD on shrooms is only possible if you eat your bodyweight in fresh mushrooms. But then again,when you should try OD on shrooms, when you eat the last the effectof the first is done, and then your body doesn't absorb the rest of the mushrooms and passes your system.

to make a long storie short: OD not possible

try the columbian shroomz and eat about 3/4 shroomz (caps and stems) and give it few hours and youll see what all the fuss is about.

i got mine from www.redyefrog.co.uk and they were very fresh and effective!

Aphex is on the money re OD-ing (chemically speaking), it just can't happen from psilocin alone, and your body passes the excess anyway, while your receptors are all used up/ there's nowhere for the spilocin to actually act once it's flooded the system, it just degrades/ is excreted... u might also be interested in the thred titled "CAN SHROOMS KILL YOU" or sommat' along those lines... some good sourced info there...

Good approach you have at 3g dose, way better to have a 'low level/ mild' trip than a bad one, hey, you can always up the dose the next time you decide to indulge... much safer/ conducive to good experiences that way !! Don't worry too much about price, as long as it's not outrageous... the main consideration is trusting the person you get them from... I'd never buy shrooms, but thaz' easy for me to say I spose, if I HAD to I'd not do it from a stranger, and I'd be thinking the price probably fluctuates according to availability/ competition, like the price of pot... I'd certainly be willing to pay top dollar to someone I 'knew' as opposed to a few bucks to a relative stranger, if I ever was going to buy anything I planned to eat ...

Back