MUSHROOMS AT FESTIVALS?

Squeaky.d

Hey all, im planning on taking shrooms at glasonbury festival this year. heard alot of bad things about taking them in crowded places. A friend of my girlf.nd took some at another festival an she had a bad trip.

All the people im going to glastonbury with are total virgins (to mushrooms! :whistling: )aswell as myself.

Any advice on taking them, or past experiences welcome.

Not a bad idea entirely, would be great to trip with alot of other liberal people (in theory).Its easy to lose yourself however if there are too many people since you already have to deal with ur own imagination as well as events happening around you. I advise that you and your friends who are going to glastonbury try shrooms in a peacefull, familiar environment to get an idea of what its like and of course DOSAGE. Ive never taken shrooms in a crowded place but looking back there are times i would have been fine and times when i would have probably lost control of the trip. lol there has been times on shrooms when stupid things got me worried but with experience its just funny. Why bother risking it when u havnt even tried them before?

I would not advise you to take your first magic mushrooms in a festival environment like glastonbury. Magig mushrooms usually give their most on the users first encounter, This encounter will change you, that is for sure, you want this encounter to be as positive as possible and I would advise that you take your first mushroom in a nice friendly safe environment with some trusted friends, there is a lot to learn about magic mushrooms and they can sometimes teach one a sharp lession in respect, They are not considered sacred for nothing. Be safe.

BAD IDEA! Do not take them in a crowded place. Just take them with your friends at a park or in a river bed or somewhere natural, or at least at a friends house.

Don't trip in a crowd for the first time, I took some at a few diffrent malls and ive done so at concerts but I've done them numerous times(too many to remember).

I agree with the above posts.....but if you really feel the need make sure you go to the green fields...maybe the teepee field where it is really calm........

DO NOT trip in a crowded environment for the first time..I made the mistake of doing it at CityFest in Charlotte and my friend went f**king crazy and ran off downtown in Charlotte. I started freaking out and had to sit down..I thought I was about to black out, because I was so worried she was never coming back. But after your first time..it's smooth sailing from there

Back