Please tell me these are shrooms...

memset

The guy said he had to pick them early but I just want to make sure they are indeed shrooms.

http://crak.0catch.com/DSCF0118.JPG

I know they aren't the helathiest looking shrooms but.. there are some blueish spots on them but that black doesn't look good. Do I need to get these chilled in the fridge or something?

I nibbled on a few caps last night and I got a tingling "body buzz" if you will and could look at this plad wall paper and see lines and such through it. I didn't want to eat too much if its not really the shrooms you're supposed to eat.

-thx

Although the caps have simularities with cubensis, I have never seen cubensis with stems as black as this. I have seen thousands of kg's of cubensis, fresh and dry. Do not eat!

Bad picture but i'm with Sha-manic here. The caps look regular but the stems look like nothing i've ever come close to seeing before. Looks like they may have been diped in some thing weird.?? Who knows. i would definately not consume.

They have been dehydrated. I don't have that great of a camera. After taking a second look it looks more of a teal... blueish color.

if your using a webcam there should be a type of wheel to focus with. try messing with that and take another pic pls. im no expert in idetifying but i would still like to see what they look like.

Back