Stomach Upset

chronic777

Ive been getting sum really bad stomach aches from doing shroomz, granted ive been doing them 3 days in a row but small doses the last 2 days, is there anyway to help this? i really like the effect even ifits only a couple shroomzs but i get few cramps at the end of the night and the next day im in really bad pain on and off til about the same time the nextday when i feel fine again.

Please tell me your individual remedys for this.....

First of all you're new to the mushroom scene and seemed to have jumped into it full force. Mushrooms are poison and to take them so often without your body being used to it is not good for you. Another thing that causes stomach upset is laughing too much. It's weird but true, sometimes I've been laughing so hard all night long it feels like I've done 100 situps. Anyway you should take it easy for awhile IMO try for once a month and then see how your body reacts to doing them more often. BTW what do you do that you can take shrooms so often?

What do i do? For money? I just work in a normal office job, plus in the uk its about 15 dollars for 60 grams fresh.

I guess living in the land of the stick up the bum governments we have to pay more for our illegal shrooms. Anyhoo like I said even if it is cheap and legal you should still take it easy and try just once a month instead.

Are you eating them fresh or dry ? I find I get no upsets at all when I eat them dry, but sometimes get a few when I eat them wet... (also taste a lot better dried!) ... I'm surprised you're getting much out of the shrooms when taking them day after day... shrooms are renowned for inducing 'tolerance' to their effects if you have them day after day (even week after week), the previous post suggesting once a month max is on the money I reckon. You'll get the most out of each trip that way (especially if you prefer the smaller doses), and your body may cope a bit better !!

do you find they taste better dry? how long u wait til u take em dry? cause i ate sum 1/2 dry and they smelled like dogsh*t and didnt taste much better!

Thanks man, ima give it a few days and do sum this thursday night as ive got friday off work, even tho i wake up easily the next day usually, getting a new car this weekend too so looks set to be a good weekend!

Sounds like a good weekend indeed! They lose a lot of their taste when dry, but the main advantage is that they dry up quite small, and thus can be very easilly 'disguised' by sprinkling a mulled up shroom powder onto anything that has a strong taste... don't cook or heat them in any way though, pcilocin/ psilocybin degrades with heat... and be well aware that dried weight is up to 10 times more potent than wet weight... don't have too much by accident! The other advantage of drying them and cutting them up is that if you happen to have one or two especially strong shrooms in the mix, it is distributed in the powder... that is to say if 3 peeps each eat 10 shrooms, the experience may vary due to differing potncy of individual shrooms... but if you make a 'homogenous' powder, the dose can be much more reliably estimated/ tested/ gaged, and will be the same for each person...

There is a reason why the shaman would fast before taking mushrooms. It stopped him feeling sick! I find it always works but I might be just lucky. Unfortunately it is illegal to brew them up, cos that would of course mean you didnt have to eat them.Nobody should be doing this everyday anyway, these things ain't toys!

Si

i think they still taste like crap dried but then i never ate fresh ones im probly gonna try to make a powder and eat it with sumthing else next time

Id say just sprinkle the powder into a drink or sumthing, i got hawaiin shrooms totally dryd, does anyone know how much i should take? Its kinda hard to tell cause theres so little there, the caps shrink to little dots! Their so small and dry it makes me think they wont do anything to me, the caps r just unrecognisable little specs

Back