TRIP REPORTS / EXPERIENCES

Status
Not open for further replies.

dikkie

I tried shrooms for the first time last weekend. I hand't originally

intended to do them but in the process of buying some pot my dealer pulled

out a couple 8th's of some shrooms and my friend and I couldn't turn it down.

We took the shrooms at about 10:00 at night and went driving around

listening to some techno music. Within half an hour i found myself drawn to

everything around me, the trees, the moon, everything. I started dancing to

the music and colors began to swarm around me. There were all kinds of

shapes and designs, I felt like i could touch them. I had never been so

happy before! But then we went back to another friends house and when I got

there I suddenly felt all the happiness drain out of me, I became

unbelievably depressed. I started crying and shaking and ran to a tree and

began to fall down to the floor. I was grasping the roots of the tree and

talking to myself. I started watching things flash before my eyes- it was

like all the secrets of thw world were being revealed to me. My friend

started to freak out and she went inside leaving me outside in the dark

alone. My head was rolling around and I was saying poetry. I wasnt even

thinking the words, they just kept coming out. I felt like i was being

possessed. Then I stopped being so sad, I felt like I was dying but I was

happy I was dying. My tears became happy tears and I started stroking all

the leaves and things around me. I was talking to God and he was taking me

away. Eventually I realized I wasnt dying and I went inside and used the

bathroom. When i looked in the mirror I screamed at the sight of my pupils

being so dialated and my face melting. I ran down to the basement (which by

the way was very complicated... dont use stairs when you are on shrooms)

Eventually my friends all calmed me down and we started talking about things,

theories on life and the way things are and the way things should be. I felt

immensly happy again and oh so peaceful. one of my friends and i went back

outside again and layed down on a trampoline to smoke a cigarette and just

talked to each other about religion and life.... Shrooms was the scariest and

coolest experiance I have ever had. I will never look at things the same way

again... im so scared and so happy and so relaxed and sad all at once... I

think I will most likely do shrooms again as soon as this experiance wears

off... im still shaking.

%~BeSt FrIeNdS~%

LoVe

*+KaRa+*

Two friends and I tried some Mexicans, and I would recomend it to anyone. After eating 'em we started a hike up a mountain trail and stopped about a mile up to just chill, enjoy the environment. Hikers kept walking by and we busted up laughing every time, cuz we felt so damn high! I was laying on the ground watching my buddie pace around, seeing the ground dimple where his feet hit the ground, like a sponge. Then I watched all he pine needles flow like wax. I felt like I was melting into the dirt ground. After around three hours it got dark and we drove home (which I would NOT recommend!), and it felt like I was tweaking mass bad. My friend got me really stoned and I tried reading a book and finally passed out.
Try it! It's fun. Just try not to think too much!
Joe.

hey, i'm from alberta and want to share my shroom experiences with everyone. I've done them 4 or 5 times, and smoke pot regularily. the first time was when i had about 3 or 4 beer, smoked a joint, and them ate 2.5 grams of shrooms at a party i had at my house. it was so rad, these chicks kept giving me back rubs and sh*t. Anyways, after and hour or so, i began to observe extra depth to everything, and i gained some profound (at the time) insights about the world. I could suddenly see a person's entire personality in their face, and i started just staring at people's faces and making witty observations like "man, your face is soimportant, cause it's, like, who you are, man!" Then at about 5 or 6 in the morning (i had taken the shrooms at about 1), i suddenly thought i could see everything that was happening in the world at the same time. Before i get to the really rad trip, i should share one of the 2 bad trips i've had. I had 4 grams of ground up shrooms, and took 2 of them at about 10 at night. I had decided that i would just watch cartoons and see what happened. After about an hour, i was getting a little pissed off 'cause nothing was happening. So, in my wisdom, i took the other 2 and went to bed. The next 4 or 5 hours were a haze of fear, panic, and lethargy. I attribute these negative effect to the fact that i tried to ignore the effects (which unconciously gave them a negative connotation), rather than just enjoying them. Anyway, enough of that crap. The best trip i've ever had took place about a week or 2 prior to the trip i just finished describing. I was over at my friends house, and, having just purchased some shrooms from a new dealer, i thought i would excersise caution in the dosage. I ate about a gram or so of mostly stems, and my friend (who was dead sober) and i began to watch From Hell. After about a half hour, i began to feel the initial symptoms of a shroom trip. These included increased body awareness, a sense of slight confusion, and the slight feeling that the well-lit room began to take on the colours of what was appearing on the t.v. After an hour, i had a newfound appreceation for both patterns and blank spaces, and incredibly dilated pupils. In addition to this, I was stuck by my inability to relate anything at all to my friend. By this point, any sense of logic was entirely beyond my grasp. Anyway, when i settled down some, my buddy drove me home. My family was asleep by then, so i decided to continue my trip. I ate about another gram of mushrooms, and commenced reading a book on philosophy i had recently aquired from our local public library. After anout 10-15 min. of this, it became increasingly difficult to read my book. The reason for this was the peculiar tedency of the letters on the page to sway back and forth, as well as the fact that the book had a newly-aquired depth (visual, not mental). For the next half hour, i occupied myselfwith simply staring different things in my room, which seemed peculiarily interesting. At this time, i thought it would be interesting to eat another gram, turn all the lights off ( except for my black light, of course) and stare at my blacklight poster, appropriatly entitled electric rainbow. the pattern started to distort and coalesce. By now, a sh*t-eating grin was permanently occupying my face. It seemed as if the entire universe was manifesting itself in my cozy room, and everything apperaed to be possesed of a certain energy. It looked like nature was saying "hi!" and waving. After staring at the clock for a while, i eventually figured out that another hour had passed, and it was time to eat the fourth gram. After i did this, I put some tool on the stereo, and settled down to do some yoga. A note - Tool is one of the greatest bands in the world. I highly reccomend any of their cd's, especially their newest, "Lateralus", and their live album, "salival". Their music is almost transcendent, chemically enhanced or not. Anyways, i put on salival and assumed the dead man's pose, which is basically lyin on your back with your arms and legs slighty spread. Immediately before closing my eyes, i glanced at the stereo, which stated that the 3rd track on the album was playing, and that it was 12 mins.and 26 seconds into the track. While i could not (of course)remember the length of this track, it did not strike me as odd, mainly because many of Tool's songs breach the 10 min. mark. What happened following this was one of the most intense and mystifying experiences i've ever had. After a while, my thoughts came back to the music that was playing. Although i had listened to this particular album dozens of times, it occured to me that i could not identify the particular song i was listening to. Indeed, it seemed entire foreign to me. I opened my eyes and glanced at my stereo and, to my amazement, the display read " 3 12:26 ". I looked at the clock, and saw that almost half an hour had passesd. It wasn't like the readout on the stereo was wavering or anything. It appeared entirely normal. I grabbed the remote and attempted to switch between tracks. While the display showed that i was flipping between songs, the song continued to play consistently. Then, as i reached the end of the album, The next cd began to play and everything was back to normal. After this, i just lay in bed and stared at the rain hitting my window until i eventually fell asleep. So, to sum up (kind of), mushrooms are fun when you are with friends, don't do too much, and tool kicks ass. Peace!
KP

One time I was supposed to be in school, but I skipped off and went out in the woods with my friends. We lit a fire to boil up some mushrooms we had recently picked. The variety was Liberty Caps; growing wild in Newfoundland, Canada. We boiled them up and made fukin black tea. REALLY potent. We had a LOT of shrooms. I slammed my cup of tea down in like 3 seconds. It must of been only 15 minutes and it started hitting me fast. I felt lightheaded and really wacked. I started getting the giggles and sh*t in my vision started to move. I started smoking marijuana/hash joints and it made me ultra-blitzed! It kicked the shrooms in good. Insane amounts of colors, tracers and sh*t melting. I was yawning flat out and felt really heavy and exausted feeling. Hallucinating audio like crazy. Sounds were blending and echoing. It was insanity. I was so wasted.

this happenned to me last nite..had 10-15 pots of hash,1 quarter whiskey, 5 joints of maryjane...
i hate to type again..this is my trip as i told to my friend reshy..

contact me on msn djsidd@hotmail.com if u dont understand sum part..

i had an hallucinatin experience..

Where is Poto!?! says:
sure i want 2
Where is Poto!?! says:
i got outta home at 11.14
Where is Poto!?! says:
picked up 5 pals
Where is Poto!?! says:
dropped 1 at 1
Where is Poto!?! says:
then i forgot i dropped him <<stoned>>
Where is Poto!?! says:
and i started talking to him
Where is Poto!?! says:
then no reply
Where is Poto!?! says:
then i turn back i realise hes not there!
Where is Poto!?! says:
then 2am
Where is Poto!?! says:
leave andheri from dadar 2 friends house
Where is Poto!?! says:
hav some stuff + alcohol more stoned
Where is Poto!?! says:
then 4 am
Where is Poto!?! says:
goto old ruins on hilltop
Where is Poto!?! says:
more stoned
Where is Poto!?! says:
on the way dropped another guy<poto>
Where is Poto!?! says:
then at 5 am..i explain 2 poto how to get back home from there
reshy says:
who is lost?
Where is Poto!?! says:
and tqalked 2 him for 1/2 an hour
Where is Poto!?! says:
then my friends asked me "but whos goin to chembu"
Where is Poto!?! says:
i said poto
Where is Poto!?! says:
they say "where is poto
Where is Poto!?! says:

reshy says:
ok?
Where is Poto!?! says:
yea thaz it i had dropped the bastard home
Where is Poto!?! says:
and was hallucinating all the time that hes still with me
Where is Poto!?! says:
and the best part was when they asked me "where is poto"
Where is Poto!?! says:
that time i looked to poto and he vanished!!!
reshy says:
lol
reshy says:
alright
Where is Poto!?! says:
alrite! u know i cant get sleep since yesterday now
Where is Poto!?! says:
its haunting me like crazy
reshy says:
yeah so is poto home?
Where is Poto!?! says:
heh yea by now hes laffinf his ass off
Where is Poto!?! says:
the f**king bitch bastard
reshy says:
well serves u right for geting so stoned last night
Where is Poto!?! says:
yea the worst part were those ruins yaar
Where is Poto!?! says:
very very scary..and i had a BAD trip of mushrooms
reshy says:
ruins?
Where is Poto!?! says:
yea...old fort
reshy says:
ok
Where is Poto!?! says:
and i was on the top of the fort
Where is Poto!?! says:
and fort was on top of a hill
reshy says:
and u were there because?
Where is Poto!?! says:
2 get more stoned

I tripped for my first and second times this week on shrooms from "golden teacher" shrooms I grew myself...The effects were very mild as compared to acid on paper or geltabs...More relaxing and interested in talking with people. More things seemed funny. Not too many visuals like paper acid but still an interesting trip...Definately something to try again as I am growing a crop of the "Gulf Coast" strain now...

Hey. I have tripped about five times on mushrooms. Each trip has been replete with visuals, feelings of intense belonging with nature, and the like. I have not yet read a report of how well mushrooms can expand your mind sexually, and I am very interested in reading how others have experienced hightened sexual feelings on 'shrooms.

Here is my best of all trip report:

I shroomed with a couple of buddies out on the lake on my skiboat. After taking the shrooms, which for myself was four stems and two caps of dried shrooms, I felt incredible longing to become part of the lives of girls around us- usually girls on houseboats that were partying.

My wife was with us, and she is a very conservative type in life as well as in the bedroom. Well, we all took shrooms together, my wife included. About an hour after all of us took the shrooms, I decided to go up to one of the houseboats that was anchored just offshore that was full of people just partying on alcohol and cocaine.
After we met the people on the boat, we decided to tye up together and party for awhile.

My wife, who never even talks about sex other than when we're together, tells me how much she wants to try other men. She has a great body but a very conservative view of sex, so this was interesting me a great deal.
After about An hour of just drinking and partying, I realized I was in the middle of two beautiful women who wanted nothing more than to just f**k the rest of the night. I left them to find my wife giving a blowjob to a man I must assume was part of the houseboat party.
She was sucking him off like a whore!
I got behind her and just f**ked the living daylightsa out of her, and she absolutekly came like niagra f**king falls!!
What followed was nothing short of an all-out orgy, and I don't remember who I f**ked except for my wife.
All i remember is that it wasn't5 possible for me to come, it seemed like I could f**k for weeks without ever even thinking of an orgasm.
I think i f**ked the skin off my dick, and everyone else was like "dude, you have to bring your wife to all our boat parties - she's like a free whore....."
This turned me on so much.
Has anyone else had really sexual experiences on shrooms?
Would love to hear about it!

im not gonna bore ya, but i tripped on my first flush last night, took loads and i was trippin for at least 8 hours, absolute cracking!!! the world needs trippers, without them we are robots :S

I've really got to share this experience. It's a lot like yours dikkie. I'm still very disturbed by what happened to me a few nights ago.

I had been taking care of dogs at one of my parents' friends' house. One night I invited my best friend over who recently had been growing a huge supply of psilocybin cubensis. He and I have tripped many times together in the past and always had a good time. Well, this night we consumed an insane amount. About 15 min after we ate them we decided to walk through the adjacent woods. When it hit us outside we had so much fun tripping out to our flashlights reflecting off ice crystals on the grass and trees. At one point I was spinning my flashlight around in front of my friend when I swear I saw an animal about the size of a dog rush my friend from behind and disappear. Startled, I jumped, scaring the living crap out of him and decided to move on back to the house. On the way there, the few houses in the neigborhood appeared so ghostly, almost covered in sheets while a helicopter seemed nothing other than a UFO scanning the countryside. At this point, the shrooms were in full force enhancing colors and distorting shapes. We walked in the house, which is actually quite large, ran around with the dogs I was taking care of and just enjoyed every aspect of our trip thus far. Every room was so magical and bright. We talked about life and shared just anything that best friends share. Time wasn't even an essence during this experience. It felt like I was living an edited movie reel because my friend seemed to jump from here in there in a matter of milliseconds. Everything was so fun, so genuine and full of goodness and truth. Suddenly, the two dogs started barking and I heard a female voice yell "Hello?" My friend heard nothing, but the dogs were barking at the side door that faced the woods. I thought maybe a neighbor came by for a visit. I slowly opened the door trying to keep the dogs from bolting outside, looked around and saw nobody. Just then, the smaller dog ran outside and chased something for a second. The dog turned around and looked at me with suspicion. After a few minutes I finally convinced it to come inside and made sure the dog was ok. Somewhat spooked, my friend and I walked thoughout the house, upstairs and downstairs. We saw or heard nothing. Still alarmed, we decided to sit down and rationalize that it must've been some kind of auditory hallucination. We talked for an hour or two after that as my friend began to get sleepy. I was still unnerved and was not feeling good. Bad thoughts began to uncontrollably enter my mind. I began to have an overwhelming awareness of my body parts and bodily functions whenever I focused on them. In waves I felt quite nauseated and hallucinations were beginning to get the better of me. My friend was asleep on the couch when I had to run to the bathroom and try to get sick. All I could do was lay on the ground and watch insects pour out from the walls and the toilet. I could see blood running through my veins as I looked at my hands. My mind was clouded with images of filth and horror. Next thing I know I was in the hallway flat on my stomach crying and convinced that my spirit was being taken away. I can vividly recall the sensation of my physical body melting into the ground. I thought I knew the meaning of everything and it scared me. I was drooling and slobbering as I yelled for somebody to save my spirit from leaving me. Images of people in my life, family and friends caused me to feel intense heartache without reason. I was crying out loudly, sat up on my knees, flailing my arms out as if reaching to God for help. At this point I didn't even know what I was saying. I sincerely believed that I was stuck in this state of terror and panic forever.

I woke on the floor a few hours later, extremely dehydrated with terrible anxiety. I woke my friend and asked him if he heard my hysteria. He didn't at all. It was so frustrating being alone like that without comfort. I couldn't get back to sleep for another few hours and was only able to pace the house and try to keep busy. Watching the news didn't help one bit- New Terrorist Attack, family killed, child murdered. I felt a new sense of dread and fear like I've never had before. Normally, I'm a very balanced and controlled person and now I thought this was how I was supposed to live for the rest of my life. As the next day ended, the anxiety finally surpassed, but the images, ideas, and disturbance still stands out sharply in my mind.

Just be careful when using psychedelics. The wrong state of mind could lead to a night of horror. Stay amongst trustworthy friends and don't overdo the dosage like I did. Afterall, it's poison.

A little idea about how mushrooms work (at least for me).
The first hour or half, nothing realy hapens, but dont ruin your trip by waiting. Have fun, chat with your friends, think of a girl you love, or something like that.
After first hour, you start getting the little zum-zum-zum felling in your body, like when your exited AND happy. This felling gets bigger and bigger for every minute, through the whole trip (and tunes down-ward the last hour). The next thing that happens is that your brain goes baserk. Ever seen ghostbusters? You know the scene, where the ghost-lady in the library goes angry, and all the files, which where sorted, and put in there respektive places in the metaldrawers sudently blow up? Whel, thats what happens to your brain.
Have a nice trip *Smiling*

Hey my name is Kary, i'm 15 years old.
Well, I had my first mushroom trip this weekend with a few friends. It was amazing. I can't even describe the greatness. Everything was alive, every fabric was moving, they all had their own life. I remember looking at my 2 other trippin' friends and all we had to do was smile and we knew it was fantastic. I didn't see demons or anything mad like that, we only had 3 gs for all 3 of us. I did get some pretty weird urges sometimes though. At one point I wanted to sit on my guy friends lap. My other friend said she wanted to kiss him. So all the girls who do drugs, control yourselves!! All you have to do is concentrate!
I recomend to all people to do them, but make sure you have a reliable dealer, some mushrooms are deadly.

Help! I am taking shrooms tomorrow with my boyfriend and some friends. None of us have done it before but i smoke a lot of pot & am generally not a lightweight w/ drugs. My boyfriend found out I cheated on him two days ago and we've been fighting ever since. I am desperate to try shrooms and have been waiting for so long, but I heard you get very deep and often realize horrible things about yourself, the world & the people around you. Will our problems (and the fact that he still doesn't know the whole story) ruin my trip? Please get back to me soon! ~Distressed

Man, I should be studying for my exam tomorrow, but I think I'm well enough prepared, and besides reading these experiences has instilled in me an urge to tell my tale.
First thing to know about about doing shrooms is that dosage is a huge factor, but affects people differently depending on HOW MUCH THEY ATE THAT DAY!
If you are interested in the spriritual or enthereogenic properties of muchsrooms and want an experience that is more religious than party like, try to fast before 24 hours before indulging in shrooms.
Marijuana is good to take round 3 hours into your trip...smoking at the beginning seems to reduce the length of the trip.
Let me tell you of a spiritual shrooming experience of mine:
I went, by myself, to my friend cabin on the lake. I had brought with me food and tent as well as some fresh mushrooms i grew (stropharia cubensis) from sjaman's kit, ground and soaked in honey. I set up my camp and proceeded to find firewood. After my site was set up and comfortable, i *chugged* my honey/shroom concotion and started to tend the fire. The site was just on the lake, and the wind was blowing directly over the fire, fanning it and providing a huge amount of oxygen for consumption. It was a gigantic fire.
I should note here that I had just purchaseda minidisc player which I had burned 3 hours of meditative and buddhist chanting music, and I had it in my ears, playing the entire time.
The sky had been patchy with clouds earlier but it had been getting darker and more ominous. I had said to god "Make it rain in 2 hours, and I'll accept your existence."
Sure enough in two hours (or so I thought...my chronological account is a little sketchy...i was on shrooms...) a huge thunderstorm began and it blew me away. Actually it blew my tent away and I chased after it and pegged it to the ground better than i did before.
Back to the fire...wow what a trippy experience.
I should note here that playing with fire on drugs is not a smart thing to do...especialyl in the conditions that i described...so do so at your own discretion.
Ok...phew...the fire...
It was like a living thing...and organism that spoke to me "FEED ME!" it commanded...it grew and grew and as fed it more wood...but i did so as one would train a wild animal...keeping distance and not letting it overpower me. It was huge, and made images in the coals and in the flames...demonic images flashed before me, but i believe it was all in effort to make me give it more!
At one point, along with the upbeat tempo of a certain nameless song, i remember bowing before the terrible demon that I believe was intent on possessing my! I bowed before its terrible might, until standing up and willing my self out of its clutches.
The rain i protected it from, and it wasn't until the morning that I finally put it down.
This is all i have time to write but i have more tales...many that are more euphoric than this...but it was an awesome experience nonetheless.
What you should learn:
1)State of mind is a discerning factor in the nature of the trip
2)Nature is an awesome force, which should be treated with respect.
3)Peg your tent down properly the FIRST time so you don't have to do it again.
4)Don't do drugs unless you are over 18 years of age or are in the company of responsible people.
-Angelweed

First a little background info on myself.
I was very isolated as a child, being homeschooled out in the woods for the first 12 years of my life. My mom was a big weed smoker and she was living in a kind of commune set up which was probably pretty nice for her but unfortunately I hated it. My dad lived in town, and unkown to me was a mushroom eater who opposed weed (he says it made him too paranoid around people, and made all people immature and weak willed). This contrast of personalities really kind of tweaked me out and I still haven't recovered from it (I'm 19). In time I am sure I will find myself, but for now all I have is kind of built in highness picked up from my mother, who was stoned all the time when I was little. From my dad I got the kind of deep thoughts and insights common among mushroom eaters and LSD users (at least the responsible ones). Unfortunately neither of them were open with me when it came to explaining the magical plants they chose to consume. They were protective and tried to hide it (the drugs) from me for years even though I knew, they still wouldn't be honest about it. It was only after I started experimenting with them myself did they open up a little bit and shared some of their experiences with me. So far I haven't been able to get past the weird reality that I am trapped in... most of the time. Interestingly enough, when I tried shrooms for the first time, I felt i had escaped the mind trap I was snared in and could move freely about with no fear and no self-placed limitations. A great part of my youth has been spent digging up my own demons and frailties without the assistence of a magical plant, and I was convinced that they would only turn me into a version of my parents. What I didn't see was that I already was, so full of fear and uncertainty all of the time; I was just like them! Smoking weed showed me some amazing parts of myself that I never really knew I had. It was too bad that after a few glowing experiences smoking became routine and soon I was falling back into my normal patterns of thought, but now they were only heightened and a little twisted by the marijuana. Then I finally decided, while stoned and a bit depressed, and I normally was, to buy the 8th of shrooms the dealer was offering along with my usual bag of weed. I asked him how much I should try for a first time, and he said about half of an eigth would be alright (I weighed around 160). To say the least, I had a great time. I thought tripping at my mom's house with her there was hillarious, and I felt that I was truly free from her influence for the first time in my life. The best thing was, I still respected her and could interact normally with all of my family. I felt more in tune with them than I had since I was practically a baby. What it really felt like was being reborn. In the following year I have "tripped" 8 or 10 times and have had a "bad trip" 3 times. What was interesting is that I feel that these trips weren't just some scary experience caused by a hallucinogen; they were journy's into the dark areas of my mind, where I kept all of my most untrusted thoughts and ideas. Truly a self realizing experience. Unlike a lot of people I hear about, I never blamed the mushroom for what it showed me. All it did was clear up a dirty window into the very core (I thought) of all of my fears and disillusions. If I was afraid to look at my own truth at the time of the realization, I was blown away after the trip(s) was over. In the 4 or five times I have eaten mushrooms since my third bad trip, I have been able to interact with the mushroom experience with a calm certainty that whatever I am shown/allow myself to see will teach me something about myself and about the reality I choose to exist in. It is all about preparation: Preparing one's mind and focusing on the energies which one desires to feel for the duration of the trip. As an athlete I have honed this ability of focus and concentraion for use in competition, and I have become highly proficient at my sport. I attribute this sort of consciousness- training to my success while on the mushroom. But right now I have sunken into a moderate depression becuase I have been injured and no longer can chase the dream of a professional career. It feels like there is nothing left to me, but I have the sneaking feeling that I am missing something. Mostly I feel called to the mushroom, but have been unable to aquire any due to a lack of funds. I have not been confident enough in my ability to ID them in the wild, and I decided awhile ago that I need what money I have for food (I have practically no money). This leaves hoping that my friends will share with me, but since I have no real friends at the moment, it's going to be difficult. And as you probably know if you've read this far, I am a very introspective and inroverted person and rarely come out of my shell when inside my normal mind set. I simply have trouble vibing with most normal people. Only the others who lived an isolated childhood have been able to understand me a little. I'll keep on though, have nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back