What is good to take to trip harder??

Joel79

I've heard conflicting stories as to what makes a shroom trip harder and more intense and maybe even last longer. Is there really anything, or is it all just BS?

I've got 1/2 oz coming tommorow and i order your kit, so I want to get all I can get out of them. I've used shroomies many times but I'm just curious about this subject. PeAcE OuT.

SmOkEiNg a bit of weed or even a bowl of ground up shrooms can make you bring back the trip or make you trip harder.

even smoking a bit of weed the next day can have some intresting effects if you have been shrooming all weekend.

Taking a MAO-inhibitor will increase the effects but is not without dangers. For example: yohimbe

Is'nt Xanax a MAO-inhibitor, that stuff kills trips for me. But you said yohimbe is good, I'll check into that. Thanx.

Passionflower is often used to enhance the trip, for it's MAO-inhibiting qualities.

xanax is a relaxant it calms down the muscles and the brain, so stay away from xanax unless you are having a crisis.

NO its not an MAO-I

Sorry, my bad, xanax is a BENZODIAZEPINE; just looked into it. Ya, it works good if trips get a little crazy. Thanks for the reply, just lookin for the perfect recipe for a bomb trip. I've done shrooms so many times that my come-downs get worse, just get mad its goin away. So I'm gonna try the passionflower and yohimbe (is yohimbe gonna boost libido?? hmmm, hope so, girlfriend like that one) and I'll trust you guys that it'll work, can't hurt anyway. Thanks for advice. Let me know if there's anything else homies. PeAce OuT

Hey guys, are shroomies stronger eatin' fresh?? I've never done it and I am gonna try after I grow in a few weeks. I know the total weight goes down alot, but is that just water, or strength too? And I will go easy on the yohimbe. LaTa.

hi

vitamin c does decrease the trip , only to be used if you are going too hard , it can help to get out of the trip, as for fresh/dry , it is about the same , maybe , but not proven the amount of psilcine reduces a little bit during drying , but the difference is minimal

dose for fresh 25 to 30 gr. , for dry 2,5 to 3 grams max

on everage a shroom contains 90 % water

hope this helps

Yo sjamania, thanx for the tip. I'll try the fresh and let ya know howit was. U guys rock. PeAcE oUt.

I'd eat em all day long if I could. And + I have'nt shroomed for awhile, should be an adventure. Got the kit yesterday....Won't be long. LaTa.

Do MAO-I's modify the trips or just enhance them?

If they just enhance them, is it possible to roughly establish something like this?

20g of wet shrooms + Xg of yohimbe is equivalent to 30g of wet shrooms

Ya, Rewbs, I'm wondering the same thing. Is yohimbe gonna make it better and longer, or just make me wanna F*ck?? That would be a nice equation though Rewbs.

PS. My kits startin to grow white!! gettin psyched.

I would recomend passionfower instead of Yohimbe. And yes it changes the trip.

Back