Did it hit me?

M

mr_mushroom

Ok it was the first time the shrooms had ever kicked in for me, i think. first i ate a relitively long stem and about half a medium sized cap. I was at my friends house and i sat down watching Yellow Submarine.About an hour after i had took the shrooms i had started to feel different but not a huge difference. I would feel weird when i held my hand up and it felt slow when i put it down even though it was quick.The i had called my brother and he told me i was shrooming. After that i felt weird. i felt sort of dizzy. then i was watching ren and stimpy, i called my brother becuase i was feeling down, i felt like crying while he was talking to me. so he came over and took me outside and it was cool then i told him about his friend having a bad trip. he said that guy is cool and it was sad that he had a bad trip. then i felt like crying again but didnt.i felt depressed at the beginning but then good at the end. i didnt see any colors or shapes.I weigh 125pounds. Anyone know if the shrooms kicked in.How much should i take next time.Please help me.

Back