Never done it

Basinx

Man I might consider trying mushrooms soon are they very dangerous? Does any really bad stuff happen to people that do them? physical or mental problems?

I wanted the ask people who know what they are talking about instead of some crazy propagana nazis. Right now I'm still worried they would like disolve my brain and implode my heart but I think thats just what 'the man' teaches us to believe. Got facts?

In the UK, Netherlands and i should think most of Europe, fresh shrooms are legal to buy but not prepare in any way and dry ones are illegal to buy. Technicaly i suppose consuming fresh shrooms is illegal though, as it must count as preparing shrooms, but who knows.

They aren't dangerous in a "disolve your brain implode your heart" way, the exception being if you ate poisonous ones i guess. The only potential damaging side effect to consider is if you have pre-existing mental problems, like depression, or if you have a strong family history of them, as shrooms 'could' bring on the effects earlier, or enhance them. I guess you could say that about most drugs though, like cannabis, who knows what the real facts are. Effects can vary a lot from person to person. There isn't any research into the long-term effects of shrooms, so who knows what's really happening.

Take when you are 100% sure you want to take them, in a comfortable environment, where you can fully apreciate tha shrooms, and let your mind enter tha land of tha shrooms! Have fun.

Back