Most wonderful experience

jainromil

I was visiting Toronto for internship and at that time knew nothing about magic mushrooms. Although it was a new country, a new land for the Indian me, I had made a few loving friends. One day, they approached me and said I should take back the ultimate experience from Canada. Being a curious guy by birth, I agreed. Next day, as we sat in the main hall of my landlord's house, someone brought the hot brewed up TEA (as they call it). We put some Tantric music on, held our cups high and then down it went my throat.

Nothing happened for some time. It tasted like sweet-corn soup in my buds. Then I sensed that except for the music everything had gone silent. I started feeling little creepy and closed my eyes. And there it was ! I saw a huge starfish like creature inside my body, with long spiral tentacles, slowly unfolding as if it had been waken from a very deep slumber. The music was flowing through my body or shall I say, I was fusing with the surroundings...

"Romil !!! How does it feel ?" Someone asked.

"Oh ! I just can't explain". I said and to make myself comfortable, fell on the floor. But the floor suddenly vanished, and I kept on falling and falling in a space without gravity. It seemed like I have been falling for ages and I just couldn't stop it. I was scared and felt cheated and that my whole existence was unreal. "Oh God! Am I dead ?"

By this time I had totally melted into the universe. I felt like a soul without a body, moving through the rooms of the house. I was alone. I was the only one. And then I realized that I am everywhere. In a split-second my entire life - childhood, family and friends, everyone flashed in front of my eyes. I realized that my life had been nothing but a dream and now I had woken up. But I didn't know who or what I was !

"Romil !!! Come upstairs! To the roof !" As I climbed up the stairs, I felt like it led to the heaven. It was a tunnel that connected two worlds - one that I had known and the unkown heaven above. I was confused which way I should take and eventually decided to head towards the heaven. And when I reached there, I was awstruck by the sight.

The city laid sprawling in front of my eyes. It was inexplicably beautiful. Chilly early-summer winds were blowing across and arousing my senses. My friends were there, giggling as if making fun of the ignorant me and said "This is the real world we live in, Romil". I felt my clothes were unreal and threw them off and desperately cried and screamed - "OH MY GOD !!! OH MY GOD !!! OH MY GOD !!!"

Next thing I remember is I was lying with her. She looked exremely beautiful. I felt like we were the creators of this world and it was originating from us, like a fountainhead. This is where we came from and this is where we will go. I could make more sense of things now, feeling her warmth wrapped around my body.

"Romil, I can see it coming down in your eyes"

"How long has it been ?"

"Eight"

- Romil

I am my memories

Back