Mushroom Power

2nd hand smoke

I have done mushrooms 4 times within the last year. First time 1.5 grams other two times 2.5 grams, and the last time 3 grams. I usually do them with about 7 freinds. The thing with us is shrooms are more something fun then something that causes us to Hallucinate. We all did our research and read user accounts and were expecting the worst. I read experiences of people that do mushrooms on erowid and I hear all these people say how they seen stuff, I mean the sky looks weird and walls move, and people look different and we laugh and joke about it and I do worry about my life sometimes but usually near the end and the next morning i forget about it. But I dont see snakes or go to another dimension, or have life changing experiences, usually we end up laughing alot at and having a good time with 7 people it usually ends up more like a party. Thats still great, but I am wondering why I am not getting the experience some people have, at first I thought it was the mushrooms not being potent enough, but my freind got blue ones last time and said they were potent. None of my freinds have really ever hullicinated like I read about, the last time one of my freinds went home early and said he seen images when he tried to go to sleep and he couldnt fall asleep which sucked, but nothing major thats the worst any of us had. But usually we just feel weird and up laughing, and going out around the town and looking at the stars and the weird lights and having fun, but never have any of us had hallucinations to the extent I read about. Im just wondering why the difference between our experiences and others that seem so drastic.

Also has anyone become permanently screwed up psychologiclly from mushrooms, I figured acid could do that but I thought mushroom trips only last as long as the mushrooms, and once the effects wear off so do the trip.

Is it possible that you handle the trip as a party, instead of playing with the effects? I mean do you keep on joking and talking about superficial stuff instead of just letting it happen. This way you keep busey with anything but the strong effects.

It is also possible that you did not take enough of the good stuff yet. Take 30 grams of mexican mushrooms at once from the EZ grow kit and you should be set. see www.sjamaan.com

You can also try salvia 5X extract. Other dimensions, colors, uncomprihendable experiences, etc. Also see: www.sjamaan.com

OK Now I have had some crazy experiences while on shrooms. But they are also totally different depending on where I am at during the trip. When I am at a party I don't notice the visuals as much as I do when I just sit and stare at an oil stain on concrete. I Actually like it better when its just one or two extra people with me. The closer you all are the better.

Next time you get some shrooms make a tall jug of shroom tea. Chug it and go sit in a chair somewhere calm. Just stare at anything that looks natural, like a water splat on the floor. When the visuals kick in you will be amazed! You will catch yourself inspecting rusted metal, logs, fences, all kinds of stuff. Tripping is the craziest fun you'll ever have with a good friend.

Also write a log about your trip, while trippin! When you come down read it you'll gain helpful insights. Well, if you can decipher it!

Back