shroOm concentrate

shroOm 120

Hello , i am shroOm , last season like most beginners "munched" or chewd up the caps that i would find on my excurzians. After around 500caps i had built up a strong gag reflex, so to stop this from happening i decided to start boiling my Batch(s) of shroOms until the caps no longer floated in the water. By doing so i learnd that you can boil large amounts at a time an make in as lean or thick as you want. One batch was 120 caps exactly , i boild them in a fairly large pot on the stove for about 1 hour , at that time the amount of liquid that was left filled up a standerd koolaid/tea pitcher 2 inch's. It made right at 4 cups, i pourd it into a large glass an mixed in 5 packs of kolaid an some sugar. I drank it that night and had the 1 of the top three trips of my life. The only reason i attempted such a large quantity was because i had built up a high tolarence towards them. You see i have a Magic Field a half mile from my house that produces them in abundance, so after a few weeks my i get a strong talorence...Well my question is - I would like to know if i can boil them into a such concentrated form that when it cools it make be close to or almost the same as a solid, perhaps like a "chocolate chunk" not neccasarly that quantity but just in general ....lets say like mabbe 10 caps?

All help an replys will be greatly appreciated.:)

P.S. is there a place that i can share my experiances? i would really apreciat it

Try shroomery.org or erowid.org for sharing your experiences.

Have you ever tried to vaporize all the water when cooking?

Psilocibin and Psilocin are not heat resistant, so your story surpises me. Please tell us about your experiences.
This forum will get multiple topics soon and will also get a topic named on magic mushrooms experiences. Your experiences will be moved to this topic. All the best.

Thanks to Dava and Sha-manic, dava i havnt evaporated 100% of the water/moister yet but this season i shurly will ,i have discussed this topic amoung some very experianced ppl yesturday an we came up with this. every 100caps will make aproximently a quater ounce of solid concentrate , 400caps per ounce. that is a very nice way to go because ,say you go on vacation or just have an abundance like i do during the season , an you want to concentrate a few ounces of this shroom chunk, you can store about 1000 caps for the "off" season in a few soap box's in a secure location. this is great because you can take a tiny piece put it in your trusty pipe an smoke a bowl. 1 bowl will be aproximently 10 caps , so off one bowl you can have a very nice trip with no trouble of having to munch / make a drink / or cook any of the caps . a few hits of the pipe wil set you on your way. it is alot more effeciant than drying out the caps an crunching them into powder for you dont have to smoke as much to get the desired effect. ....saving that many shrooms 100 - 1000 or more shrooms in hunny or viles in your freezer will not only take up alot of space but a good deal of money as well .

Sha-manic that experiance forum sounds great , about when will it be up an ready?

dava ,thankx bro i'll be shure to check out there site for posting my most interesting "rides"

You can post your experiences in the 'using magic mushrooms' topic. You can already find experiences of others there. When the topic grows bigger we will split up this topic in more topics.

Back