Concerns of a Future Shroomer

LittleCrocodile

I haven't taken shrooms yet, but my friend and i are planning to within the next few weeks. I have some concerns:

(1)how much should we take?

(2)how many brain cells am i killing here? (ha.. just curious)

(3)i have a long history of heart problems in my family and i'm really really concered about the effects shrooms have on the heart.

If anyone can help me that would be dandy ;)

1. I'd say about 2 - 3 grams a person, unless you want a really intense trip, I wouldn't advise any more.

2.Actually, none, mushrooms are safer than alcohol and tobacco

3.I haven't heard anything about mushrooms affecting the heart, but I couldn't see them doing much harm.

Little croc,

I would personally not go above 2 grams on your first trip. It will be much more enjoyable at a lesser dose.

Agreed, the risks should be considered before doing anything; skydiving, bungee jumping, driving a car, all of these have their inherent risks. I would say that it is more dangerous to walk to the convenience store than to take mushrooms.

Somebody has ever taken 15 g !?:eek:

I took 3 and the trip was very intense!

I suggest u to take 2g, 1 is not enough to really be high and 3 is perhaps too much intese for the first time

If you want to know what happens when you take as much as 15 grams, start to look in the bad trips forum.

Back